About this blog

This blog has been transferred here from pregnancy.org where it was originally my journal. The dates in the title are the dates that the post was initially written. Start from the first and work you way to the last.

At this time, I have not finished transferring it fully, but I hope to soon!

Original journal link:
http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/showthread.php?t=3909

Monday, June 23, 2008

12/29/05

Just got back from my appointment. I was worried for nothing. My blood pressure was up a little, but still fine and I lost 1/2 pound. He wants to start checking my cervix next week and as soon as it starts softening, he wants to induce. He is worried that my blood pressure will rise again and Keiran isn't growing, so there is no sense in keeping her in there. I will be 36 weeks Saturday.

Oh a rather crappy note, when we got home there was sewage backed up into our toilets, bath tubs and shower. There is a clog somewhere between our house and the street. How frustrating. My BIL is a plumber though and told us he could come out tomorrow or Saturday with some machine to unclog it. Thank God for him. I just really hope that our oak out in front didn't grow into the pipe. There is no way that the city is taking another tree from me! They killed my Hackberry, they aren't getting the Oak!

I am blaming the whole deal on pregnancy constipation! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment