About this blog

This blog has been transferred here from pregnancy.org where it was originally my journal. The dates in the title are the dates that the post was initially written. Start from the first and work you way to the last.

At this time, I have not finished transferring it fully, but I hope to soon!

Original journal link:
http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/showthread.php?t=3909

Monday, June 23, 2008

2/03/06

I have been putting of talking about Trey's family because just the thought of them sends me into a rage.

Trey's father didn't come to the hospital when Keiran was born because he "doesn't deal well with this kind of stuff." I was upset by this, but I was far too preoccupied to care. We got a call from Trey's mom on Monday saying that he is not coming to Keiran's memorial celebration on Saturday because he has to go out of town. Apparently he has had this planned for a "really long time." Poor Trey was so upset. He was so angry. I have never seen him like that. He scared me just a little. I know the anger was just covering the hurt though. His father isn't a real man. He can't even step up when his only child needs him. I don't care what he is going out of town for. What can be more important than your child?

We got another call on Wednesday night. Trey's grandmother is sick and Trey's mom is flying to go see her. She also will not be at Keiran's memorial celebration on Saturday. Then she asks Trey if he can call and cancel her lunch date for the next day. Are you kidding me? This totally set Trey over the edge. He had a total breakdown. His own parents are not even going to be at their own granddaughter's memorial. Their son is in pain and needs them and they are somewhere else.

How the hell did he come from these two people?

Then comes the cherry on top. Trey's dad left a message on our answering machine last night TELLING (not asking) us that we need to go out to their house if there is a freeze and turn on the lights in the well house and some other random instructions that I was too angry to remember. They live 30-40 minutes away. This is not at all convenient for us. Maybe if they weren't such a-holes they could make friends with a neighbor and have them do it. I hope it does freeze, we don't go out there and they get so mad at us that they never speak to us again. That would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment