About this blog

This blog has been transferred here from pregnancy.org where it was originally my journal. The dates in the title are the dates that the post was initially written. Start from the first and work you way to the last.

At this time, I have not finished transferring it fully, but I hope to soon!

Original journal link:
http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/showthread.php?t=3909

Monday, June 23, 2008

1/08/06

The closer she gets to being born, the more depressed I get. I know that she deserves more, but I'll be damned if I can talk myself into being happy. Everything baby is depressing me more and more. I'm not too fun right now. Sorry.

I was so awful to Trey and I couldn't figure out why. My sister, my mom and I went out and bought my niece a bunch of stuff. I didn't figure out until later that was what was upsetting me. It never has before. I told him what was up and apologized. He totally understood. I don't expect this to pass until after she is born...much later probably. I feel so bad for the people around me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment