About this blog

This blog has been transferred here from pregnancy.org where it was originally my journal. The dates in the title are the dates that the post was initially written. Start from the first and work you way to the last.

At this time, I have not finished transferring it fully, but I hope to soon!

Original journal link:
http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/showthread.php?t=3909

Monday, June 23, 2008

1/06/06

So much is going on. They finally hired a new teacher for kindergarten! I am so happy not only because I now have 19 little monkeys instead of 24 but the woman that they hired is my best friend! She fits in so well. We used to kid about teaching at the same school when we were in college. Now we really are. I am so thrilled.

I also found out that I am probably going to be transferred to a new school in our district for the next school year. Well, nothing is set in stone, but I was told that the principal is "looking at me." I feel that this will be a very positive thing. I have heard great things about the principal and I have never taught in a brand new school! I can only imagine how nice it is going to be. This is also a very different population than I am used to. These are going to be rural/farm kids as opposed to the urban/apartment kids I have now (our district encompasses a rather large area).

I had my appointment yesterday and while my cervix is soft, I am not dilating. My doc asked me to try and contract a little. I told him I'd do my best! I think he is a great guy. Trey couldn't come with me so my mom did because I am always freaked about being alone and getting bad news. So he turns to my mom and says, "She's great isn't she? Actually they both are." Of course my mom fully agreed and started talking about how strong we've been. He then told me, "You don't have to be strong for everyone else. If you need to throw something or scream, no one is going to blame you." So I start to tear up because that is what I do. I thought that was really sweet of him. He has been so supportive through everything and he has even asked me before if he was too negative or if sitting on the waiting room was too painful for me. I am so glad that we switched doctors (at the nurse's suggestion actually). He is taking care of me physically and emotionally. He's a great guy.

I cried on the way to work today. Ha ha, there is nothing new there. There was some sappy song on the radio that made me think of Trey and how wonderful he has been. I wake him up all of the time to tell him that I can't sleep. I really shouldn't, but I get so bored and I want some sympathy. He has never gotten upset with me and most of the time he'll stay awake with me and keep me company. He was so excited when he felt Keiran get the hiccups on Wednesday. I love when he can feel her. Unfortunately, she isn't much of a mover, so he doesn't feel her that often. He came home in the greatest mood today. I got out of my truck and he bent me back to kiss me. He is such a goof. I love when he is like this. He is in there making dinner now. What a guy.

Oh, the guy backed out that we were trying to sell the car to. I am not surprised and a little relieved. He called twice after they left to ask strange questions. I think that it was going to be a big problem anyway. We are re-listing it for a little cheaper to try and move it. Whatever will be, will be! I am not upset about it at all.

That is all for now. Things are going well. I am off to wash my first load of baby clothes. This is a big day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment