About this blog

This blog has been transferred here from pregnancy.org where it was originally my journal. The dates in the title are the dates that the post was initially written. Start from the first and work you way to the last.

At this time, I have not finished transferring it fully, but I hope to soon!

Original journal link:
http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/showthread.php?t=3909

Monday, June 23, 2008

1/19/06

I am going in for the external version tomorrow. I have discussed my fears about it with my doctor and he seems pretty positive that it won't hurt her. He said that she is small and it should be less traumatic than if she was bigger. All I can do is pray....

I am having a hard time recognizing myself lately. I am a little crazy, ok probably a lot crazy, but I am only admitting to a little. I am so tired and just completely worn down. I was diagnosed with bronchitis on Monday and even though I have been taking the antibiotics, I am still feeling awful. I think part of it is just the pure exhaustion.

I am also supposed to get my official letter saying that I am being transferred and I am not even going to be there to get it. I am going to frame that bad boy. It will be a wonderful new start.

I told the kids that I was going to be out tomorrow. One of them freaked out on me. I told them that I was going to get the baby flipped (I try to be honest with them, but not give them more than they need to know). One of them asked me if I was going to die. I guess he envisioned them slicing me open. Eeesh. I just told them that they are just going to push her around in my tummy. No one was going to be hurt. He was better after that. Guess I should have just made something up. I don't like lying though. Plus, I didn't think that vision would pop into his little head. Gotta love kids.

One of my sweet little girls asked me when she was coming. I told her any day now. She said, "Mrs. Little, when she comes I want to keep her." I about cried right then and there. Me too, I want to keep her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment