About this blog

This blog has been transferred here from pregnancy.org where it was originally my journal. The dates in the title are the dates that the post was initially written. Start from the first and work you way to the last.

At this time, I have not finished transferring it fully, but I hope to soon!

Original journal link:
http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/showthread.php?t=3909

Monday, June 23, 2008

12/31/05

I just need to vent. I am so frustrated.

So, my plumbing is still not working. We rented an auger from Home Depot this morning to shove in the pipe to fix the problem. There was a major kink in the line which made it a PITA to even operate. Trey had a heck of a time. My dad comes over to help. No dice. We call my BIL the plumber and he thinks the pipe may have caved in. Good Lord I hope not.

So we resort to calling Roto Rooter. They are very nice and give us a call when they come out. He charges us $200 to use an auger and try the same thing. That is what is going on now. I sure hope he has some "super auger" and can clear the line. If not, we will be out $200 and will get to dig up the line (oh, it's only 6 feet deep or so... anyone have a back hoe?) and attempt to fix it ourselves.

I have had my car for sale (2000 Hyundai Tiburon) since October and we finally sold it today. We got less than I wanted, but I just don't care. Trey promised to get new brake pads and wash and wax it. The guy is getting it for his daughter who is 18, it is going to be her first car. I bought the car when I was 18. I am glad that it is going to someone that will probably love it as much as I did. The guy was so excited. I am sad to see her go. I bought her all by myself. It was a huge thing for me. I financed it and made payments through college. My first new car. I remember how excited and scared I was driving home!

On our way to return the stupid rented auger Trey lost his balance and scratched the crap out of my new truck. He was so upset. I wasn't mad at him at all. I am not meant to have an unscratched car though. About a month after I bought my Tiburon someone in my apt complex keyed it. I cried so hard. Another new car in the lot was keyed too. I guess someone was jealous. I thought it was the end of the world. I know better now!

I feel better. I just wish things wouldn't all happen at once. My mental state is so fragile that one little thing can set me off. I guess I am just so tense because Keiran is coming soon. I woke up in the worst mood yesterday. I'm surprised Trey doesn't find some excuse to leave the house.

Hmm, maybe the clog will end up being on the city's side of things. Ha ha, that'll teach them to chop my trees! Sweet revenge!

I need to nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment